Birch Box Review

Birch Box Samples

I recently subscribed to receive a monthly Birch Box to see what the hype is all about. You fill out your information online on your skin type, what type of makeup you like best, what you care most about for your face, etc. Each month they'll send you samples to try out. It's $10 for 5 samples and if you like the product enough you can go to Birch Box's website and purchase the full size!

So here is what is in my box:

  1. Amika - perk up dry shampoo - Full size $24
  2. Ardency Inn - MODSTER smooth ride supercharged eyeliner (black) - Full size $20
  3. IPKN - flash cream radient primer - Full size $28
  4. Real Chemistry - luminous 3-minute peel - Full size $48
  5. Wilma Schumann Skin Care - hydrating collagen eye pads - Full size $18
  6. Bonus gift - a small circular mirror - FREE


For those of you who don't know much about makeup or are looking for new products to use, Birch Box is a great place to start. I don't like spending a ton of money on makeup that I've never tried before so this allows you to test the product before buying the larger version. 

Amika - this dry shampoo has a great smell to it. I've tested a few dry shampoos and now am picky with the smells of them. This product gave my hair some volume and took the oil out of my hair! Perfect purse sized sample too. 

Ardency Inn - this eyeliner is waterproof and "creamy" so it allows for blending if you choose. I prefer a liquid eye liner but this would be a great option if you are looking to do some blending. 

IPKN - This primer has fruit extracts in it as well as SPF 15! When I used this, it was a little greasy when first applied but once it dried it worked well and had a nice smell to it and made my skin soft. I don't usually use primer but will definitely use this under my makeup when I will be in the sun.

Real Chemistry - this 3 minute peel isn't an actual face mask. It's more of an exfoliant and best used when in the shower and for cleaning your face. I am all about trying new products to exfoliate my face so this one intrigued me! When you apply the peel to your face, you are advised to massage in circular motions to get rid of the dead skin. This product left my face feeling so soft and refreshed after using! By far the best product in my box this time around. 

Wilma Schumann Skin Care - I was so excited to try the hydrating collagen eye pads! I've always wanted to try a product like this but again, I didn't want to buy a bunch of them and end up hating them. These pads help to reduce the puffiness and it felt great! Plus it was relaxing closing my eyes for 20 minutes. I'd highly recommend these! 

So far I've been very pleased with my Birch Box samples. I have had a few products I haven't used but the majority of them I loved! They have men's boxes as well. Also, the boxes are perfect for using as gift boxes in the future! If you are interested in trying Birch Box, click here and join! Try it for a month and then you can cancel your subscription if you are not happy. 

Until my next box! 
Avery 

No comments

Back to Top