First snow fall




Today we had our first snow fall this winter in Wisconsin! Nothing makes me more excited for Christmas than a fresh white snow day! One thing I've learned living in Wisconsin is that it's important to have the proper winter gear to keep you warm! 


There is nothing worse than having cold ears because your hat isn't thick enough or it's too small, or having cold fingers because your gloves are wet. I recently discovered this amazing brand called Love Your Melon. This company started out as a college project and now has evolved to be a popular brand. LYM is a charity that started selling beanies and every time someone buys one, they donate a beanie to a child with cancer. 

The purple beanie I am wearing is so comfortable and keeps my ears warm! AND it's super cute too! My dear friend Lizzy is actually a Brand Ambassador for LYM and she gave this hat to me as a birthday present! She officially got me hooked to their products! I was shocked at the quality of the product too. 


Some other products they sell are: 

I highly recommend this brand and these items would make a great Christmas gift for anyone! Not only are their products affordable and really cute, they also help a great cause! 50% of the proceeds are donated to Love Your Melon’s nonprofit partners in the fight against pediatric cancer. So if you are looking for a great Christmas gift this winter, look no further than LYM! 

Do you have any LYM products? I'd love to hear from you about them! 

No comments

Back to Top